- To help find and share the good in the world – people helping themselves, people helping people
- To help low-income families findÂ helpful resources in their time of need through their comments for others to see
- To help those with a desire to donate time, skills, items, or money find charities, community outreach programs, and legitimate fundraisers
- To find ways to save money and time
- To help those in need connect withÂ each otherÂ to share resources, budgeting tips, ways to save, homemade gifts, family matters advice, etc.
Your help is needed to help grow NanaFinds, to meet the potential it has to help others by leavingÂ comments, emailing me, or joining Nana Finds Help ForumÂ to share tips, resources, questions, concerns, or whatever you wish to communicate. Suggestions are always welcome!
Keep in touch through RSS, visit often, and let me know you were here!
(wife of 40+ years – dated 3 weeks before he proposed, mother of 3, grandmother of 5, special education teacher – retired, JerseyÂ Shore native, blogger since 2008)
This is not the place to submit requests for help. Please choose the Families Need Help Christmas 2015 post and leave your requests in the comment section. Thank you!