These cute Pilgrim hat napkin rings make great
Thanksgiving table decorations.
What you need:
- Cardboard paper towel tube
- Yellow and black construction paper
What to do:
1. Cut a cardboard circle from the tube. For each Pilgrim Hat napkin ring you want to make, cut tube about 3 inches wide. Cover with black construction paper by using glue.
2. Cut a 3-1/2-inch circle out of black construction paper for bottom of Pilgrim hat.
3. Make the Pilgrim hat’s band. Cut a 1/2-inch white strip of construction paper for band around the tube.
4. Make a buckle. Use yellow construction paper to cut out buckle and glue to white band.
Source: Ladies Home Journal