What you need:
- 6 cups popped popcorn
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- Green food color
- 1/4 cup red cinnamon candies
What to do:
- Line baking sheet with waxed paper. Pour popcorn into large bowl.
- Combine sugar and corn syrup in medium saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly; boil 1 minute. Remove from heat.
- Add peanut butter and green food color; stir until peanut butter is completely melted.
- Pour over popcorn; stir to coat well.
- Lightly butter hands and shape popcorn mixture into trees as shown in photo. While trees are still warm, press red cinnamon candies into trees. Place on prepared baking sheet; let stand until firm, about 30 minutes.
Makes about 6 servings.