St. Patrick’s Day is a great day for going green…for the environment, that is. Here’s a St. Patrick’s Day Giveaway from Kohl’s to help you go green.
|Ellen DeGeneres, Robert Redford, Will Ferrell, Jennifer Aniston, Faith Hill, Tim McGraw, Martha Stewart, Tyra Banks, Dale Earnhardt, Jr., Tiki Barber, Owen Wilson, and Justin Timberlake tell you how they make a difference to the environment by going green to help you go green too.|
Inside The Green Book, find out how you can too:
- Turn your thermostat a degree lower in the winter; if every home in America did it we’d save enough energy to power all the home is Iowa for one whole year!
- Take a shorter shower; if America subtracted just one minute from their daily showers we’d save twice the amount of freshwater withdrawn from the Great Lakes every day!
- Reuse ribbon and wrapping paper; if two-thirds of Americans each saved an arm’s length of ribbon this year, we could tie a bow around the earth!
With wit and authority, authors Elizabeth Rogers and Thomas Kostigen provide hundreds of solutions for all areas of your life, pinpointing the smallest changes that have the biggest impact on the health of our precious planet.
You have 3 choices on how to get a copy of The Green Book:
- Enter NanaFinds.com giveaway contest sponsored by Kohl’s – just leave a comment below for a chance to win The Green Book for FREE. 4 winners will be randomly chosen on St. Patrick’s Day. Kohl’s will ship the book directly to you.
- Go to your nearest Kohl’s and buy The Green Book at Kohl’s for $5 of which 100% will be donated to their Care for Kids Foundation.
- Buy online The Green Book: The Everyday Guide to Saving the Planet One Simple Step at a Time on Amazon.com for about $10 plus shipping.